Tuesday, March 1, 2016

All about me!

PATIOLE FAMILY
In my family there are eight members. My brother Pelite is the oldest child who works at Hirepool. He is twenty years old. The second eldest is my brother Desmond who is a father to my cute baby nephew Aaron. I have a gorgeous sister who attends Manurewa High School. She is a bit taller than me with short brown hair. My brother Junior goes to Manurewa Intermediate and he is quite naughty but sometimes kind to me. He is 12 years old. Then, there is me and my twin Tracey. We are identical and I am the oldest by 3 minutes.

We love playing sports as a family. My parents are kind, thoughtful, respectful and they love us very much.


My goal for this year in reading is to reach level 30 and in Maths I want to be at Stage 8. In writing, I want to write in paragraphs and to add similes to make my stories sound interesting.
                                      Written by Margret



4 comments:

  1. Great piece of Writing Margaret ... Well done ... Great Goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this Margaret Well Done! If you continue to work hard and try your best you will definitely reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read about your family Margret. It's also good to know that you are three minutes older than Tracey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to read about your family Margret. It's also good to know that you are three minutes older than Tracey. :)

    ReplyDelete